银行汇款的常用英语
目前在大家的身边到处都有金融,那样你会金融的英语句子吗,今天我们就给大伙看看金融英语,期望能帮助到大伙。
金融英语:向海外汇款
Ichiro Tanaka has subscribed to an English language magazine from the Untied States.
田中一郎已向美国订阅了一份英语杂志,
He is asking a clerk at the Higashi Bank about a dollar remittance check .
他正向一位东银行员工询问有关汇了USD支票事宜。
Tanaka:I have a bill from the publisher for $32.75.The publisher is in New York and I need a check to send him .
田中:我这里有一张来自出版商的32USD75USD的帐单,该出版商在纽约,我需要寄给他一张支票,
Can I get it here?
我能在这里办理支票吗?
Clerk:Yes,Mr.Tanaka.We can give you a check to send or we can issue a bank transfer direct to the publishers bank ,
员工:可以的,田中先生。大家可以提供给你一张可寄出去的支票,或者,假如你了解该出版商与那里的哪家银行有业务关系,
if you know what bank they do business with .
大家可以直接给该出版商的银行出一个银行转帐单。
T:I am afraid I dont know.The only thing I have is this bill with publishers name and address on it .
田中:恐怕我不了解这一点,我现有些就是这张有出版商的名字和住址的帐单。
C:Well,I assume a regular remittance check will be fine .You dont need to cable the money ,do you ?
员工:那样,我估计用一张正式的汇款支票就能了,你无需把钱电汇,对吗?
T:No ,I dont think so .I just received the bill yesterday and there is no deadline mentioned .
田中:是的,我想无需。我昨天刚刚接到帐单,单子上没提到期限问题。
C:Well,lets issue a dollar remittance check that you can mail to them .
员工:那样,大家就开出一张你可以邮寄给他们的USD汇款支票。
Please fill out the remittance request with the name and address of the payee,your name and address,
请你填写一下汇款申请单,请填上收款人的名字和住址、你的名字和住址、
the amount and the reason for the remittance .
汇款额及理由。
T:What reason do I give?
田中:我写什么理由呢?
C:Just say magazine subscription.That will be fine.
员工:只须写预约杂志就能了。
T:Can I wait for the check?I mean,does it take long?
田中:我可以等着开这张支票吗?我的意思是说,开支票要用非常长的时间吗?
C:No,just a few moments.Ill figure out the exchange rate and service charge and then type up the check for you .
员工:不需要,只须等一会儿就好。我需要计算出汇率、手续费,然后为你把支票打印出来。
I have to check our list of correspondent banks in the area to list a convenient drawee bank .
我还要查出大家所在区域往来行的名单,列出一个付款便捷的银行。
T:Thank you .Ill read one of my magazines while I wait.
田中:谢谢,我一边等着你办手续,一边看我带来的杂志。
金融英语:来自海外的汇款
Jonathan Gold is visiting Tokyo from London .
乔纳森戈尔德自伦敦到东京参观游览。
He is asking the foreign exchange clerk at the Higashi Bank about remittances from London .
他正向东银行负责外汇的员工询问有关来自伦敦的汇款事宜。
Gold:Would you please tell me what I should do to have funds transferred to me here from London ?
戈尔德:请你告诉我,我应当如何做才能请人从伦敦把专款转帐到我这里呢?
Clerk:The fastest way is by telegraphic transfer from your bank in London to us.
员工:最快的方法是让你在伦敦的银行电汇到大家这里。
G:Its from my company.I think they were going to send me a check .Can you cash it into pounds for me ?
戈尔德:钱是大家公司寄来的。我想他们会给我寄一张支票,你能为我把那张支票兑换成英镑吗?
C:Yes,we can ,but it will take about 10 days to collect the proceeds if the check is drawn on a London bank .
员工:大家可以为你兑换。不过,假如支票是由伦敦银行开出的,大家就要花费10天时间去取回款项。
If you ask your company to apply for a check drawn on a Tokyo bank ,we can cash it right away .
假如你需要你的公司申请一张东京银行开出的支票,大家便可立即为你兑换。
G:How would the do that?
戈尔德:那他们该如何做才行呢?
C:Through your company bank in London .The bank can issue a bankers check drawn on their correspondent here in Tokyo .
员工:通过在伦敦贵企业的银行来进行。伦敦的银行可以发出一张银行支票,这张支票可以在东京这里的往来银行支取。
They can issue it in pounds or yen ,whichever you prefer .
伦敦的银行可以以英镑或日元开出银行支票,你选择哪一种都可以。
G:I need pounds .
戈尔德:我需要英镑。
C:Then I think you should ask them to issue a pound check drawn on our bank.
员工:那样,我觉得你应当需要那样的银行开出一张可以在大家银行支取英镑的支票,
That would be the easiest .Im sure we have a correspondent relationship with your bank as we maintain a correspondent relationship with most of the large banks in London .
这将是最为方便的办法。我想信大家与你的银行有往来行关系。由于大家与伦敦大部分银行维持着往来行关系。
G:I will write and ask them to do that.Then,if I need yen ,I can exchange some pounds for yen ?
戈尔德:那样,我就写信需要他们照此办理。假如我需要日元,我可以用英镑兑换些日元吗?
C:Yes,thats right .No problem at all.
员工:可以,完全不成问题。
G:Thank you very much for your information .
戈尔德:很感谢你告诉我这所有。
金融英语:外国支票兑现
Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.
村田俊夫收到了他的朋友从旧金山寄来的USD支票。
He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .
他正在需要东银行外汇部门的员工将这张支票兑现。
Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?
员工:可以为你帮忙吗,先生?
Murata:Yes,please .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .
村田:谢谢。我在旧金山的朋友寄给我一张123USD45美他的支票,我想把它兑换成日元。
C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.
员工:好的。这张支票是从旧金山银行开出的,大约要花10天时间才可清算。
M:You mean I cant get the money right away?
村田:你是说,我不可以立刻得到钱吗?
C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.
员工:是的,大家需要把支票寄到旧金山去取款。大家一收到这项专款,就会立刻付给你的。
M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?
村田:那时,你就可以支付给我日元了吗?
C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .
员工:是的,大家将把款项为你换成日元。当然,大家要从中扣除取款的手续费。
M:How much is that?
村田:那要什么价格?
C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .
员工:一般,仅需几百日元。假如你想的话,大家可以需要从旧金山为你电汇,
We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .
那样大家就能非常快地将支票兑现,但你需要支付电汇成本。
M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?
村田:不需要了,我可以等10天。你们收到款子后,可以公告吗?
C:Yes,well call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?
员工:是的,大家会给你打电话的,请你在支票的后面签个字,怎么样?
M;You mean sign my name?
村田:你是说签上我的名字吗?
C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .
员工:是的,另外,请填写一张外汇表。
有关文章:
1.常用金融英语词语大全
2.银行手续费英文如何说
3.转账汇款免收手续费
4.银行柜台常用英语口语
5.银行英语服务用语