推广 热搜: 学习方法  学科学习方法  各学科学习方法  脑力开发  演讲与口才  小学学习方法  记忆力  初中学习方法  资讯  英语 

银行柜台常用到的英语对话

   日期:2024-01-03     来源:www.zhixueshuo.com    作者:智学网    浏览:429    评论:0    
核心提示:银行柜台常用到的英语对话   目前在大家的身边到处都有金融,那样你会金融的英语句子吗,今天我们就给大伙看看金融英语,期望能帮助到大伙。   金融英语:特种储蓄章程   Sally Berklin wants information ab...

银行柜台常用到的英语对话

  目前在大家的身边到处都有金融,那样你会金融的英语句子吗,今天我们就给大伙看看金融英语,期望能帮助到大伙。

  金融英语:特种储蓄章程

  Sally Berklin wants information about the Savings Bond plan at the First National Bank.

  萨利伯克兰在第一国民银行想得知一些有关储蓄债券章程的信息,

  She is talking to the manager of the Savings Department .

  她正在和储蓄部门经理谈话。

  Berklin:What do you mean about the Savings Bond plan?Is it possible for me to use that type of account ,too?

  伯克兰:你所说的储蓄债券章程的意思是?我是不是也能用这种帐户呢?

  Manager:Yes,of course .We offer it to all our customers.Our Savings Bond program offers our highest rate of interest for long-term savers.

  经理:当然可以,大家向所有客户提供这种帐户。大家的储蓄债券章程对长期存款储户提供最高利率。

  Actually ,they are certificates of deposit for maturities of six to ten years ,

  事实上它们是按期为6到10年的存单,

  and are available in any amount from $5,000 to $100,000.

  存款额从5,000USD到100,000USD的任何按期存单。

  B:Oh,they are only for people with lots of money .

  伯克兰:哦,这个章程只不过为那些非常有钱的人设立的。

  M:Well ,actually youd be surprised at the number of middle-income people who use this program ,especially retired people.

  经理:事实上,相当多的中等收入的人尤其是退休的人都用这种章程,你会对其用人数之多感到惊奇。

  You see ,we pay accumulated interest by bank check every quarter.

  你看,大家每一个委度都以银行支票的形式向客户支付累计利息,

  So they are almost like an investment plan .

  因此,这类存款几乎就是一笔投资规划。

  B:That sounds very nice.But what if I have to cash in the Savings Bond before maturity?

  伯克兰:听起来真很好,但假如我不能不提前兑现储蓄债券如何解决?

  M;Well,unfortunately ,you would incur a penalty ,as with any premature cancellation of a time deposit .

  经理:非常遗憾,就象提前支取按期存款一样,你得同意肯定罚款。

  But we encourage customers not to buy Savings Bonds unless they are reasonably sure they can hold them until matuity .

  但,大家期望客户们十分确信有把握直到期满才支取存款,再来购买储蓄债券。

  B;They sound like an excellent investment idea,especially the advantage of receiving earned interest every three months .

  伯克兰:听起来这是个非常好的投资方法,尤其是每3个月就能得到利息有哪些好处。

  Ill consider placing some of my savings in Savings Bonds as soon as I save enough.

  等我把钱攒够了,我马一考虑把我的一部分积蓄换成储蓄债券。

  金融英语:计算日息

  Donald Craig is asking the New Accounts clerk at the First National Bank about their daily interest adverti百度竞价推广ents.

  唐纳德克雷格在第一国民银行向一个负责新开帐户的员工询问有关银行的日息广告的事。

  Craig:What do you mean when you say daily interest in your adverti百度竞价推广ents?

  克雷格:你们的广告中所说的日息的意思是?

  Clerk:We mean that we compute interest on your account balance every day and credit it to your account on a quarterly basis.

  员工:大家的意思是说,大家每天计算你的帐户余额应得利息,并且每一个季度把应得利息计入你的帐户的贷方。

  Cr:How can you compute the earnings daily ?Isnt that too much trouble ?

  克雷格:你们如何可以每天都计算应得利息呢?那不是太麻烦了吗?

  C:Well,actually Mr.Craig ,its relatively easy to do since we keep all our account records by computer

  员工:哦,克雷格先生,事实上做到这一点是很容易的。由于大家用计算机储存大家所有些帐户记录,

  This enables us to give even better service to our customers .

  如此大家就能更好地为大家的客户服务。

  Cr:You really mean ,then ,that youre paying me interest on the interest that I earn if I keep my money in the bank .

  克雷格:那样你事实上是说,假如我把钱存入银行,你们就会以复制的形式支付我所取得的利息了。

  C:Yes,thats right.We credit your earned interest automatically to your account and that figures as part of the balance for the next interest-earning period.

  员工:是如此的。大家会自动地把你取得的利息计入你的帐户的货方,而且这类利息成了你的帐户中存款余额的一部分。

  Its really an accumulative account which continues to grow and earn returns for you .

  再接着计算利息时,这一部分余额也将取得利息。这的确是个累计帐户,不断地增加数额为你生息。

  Cr:What if I withdraw the earned interest each time? Then I lose the advantages of an accumulative account ,dont I ?

  克雷格:假如我每次都把取得的利息取出来,又会如何呢?那我就失去了累计帐户的优势,对吗?

  C:Yes,you would .The accumulative effect only works if you maintain the balance and earned interest in the account.

  员工:是的,你会失去的。你只有保留帐户中的金额和取得的利息,累计帐户的成效才能体现出来。

  Cr:Thats a good way to make money .Ill try not to make any more withdrawals .

  克雷格:这到是个赚钱的好方法,我争取尽可能少提取存款。

  C:Yes,thats a good plan .

  员工:这是个好计划。

  Cr:Youre right .Maybe Ill become rich that way!

  克雷格:你说得对,照如此做法可能我会变得富裕起来。

  英语口语:开立个人支票帐户

  John Smith is opening a personal checking account at the National City Bank .

  约翰史密斯正在国家城市银行开立个人支票帐户。

  Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

  员工:我能为你干什么,先生?

  Smith :Yes,please .Id like to open a personal checking account .

  史密斯:谢谢!我想开立一个个人支票帐户。

  C;Yes,sir .Do you want a regular or a special checking account ?

  员工:好的,先生。你想开立一般的还是特殊的支票帐户?

  S:Im not sure what the difference is .

  史密斯:我不太了解它们的不同之处。

  C:Special accounts are more economical if you think youll write fewer than 15 checks each month .

  员工:假如你觉得你每月开支票少于15张,那样特殊帐户更为经济。

  S:I probably wont write many ,just a few checks each month for shopping and paying some bills.

  史密斯:我可能不会开那样多张支票,一个月仅需几张支票购物和支付一些帐单就能了。

  C:I think the special account will be best ,then .

  员工:我想那你最好是用特殊支票,

  Theres no minimum balance required and the service charge is only 20 cents for each check you write .

  它没最小存款余额的限制,而且你开出的每张支票只收取20美分手续费。

  S:Yes,I think thats what I need.Can I open the account with this check ?Its my payroll check from my company .

  史密斯:好的,我看这正是我所需要的。我可以开这种支票账户吗?这是我所在企业的薪资支票。

  C:Yes,of course .Well take your payroll check for $237.00 as your initial deposit .

  员工:当然可以,大家将把你的薪资237USD作为你的第一笔存款。

  Will you please fill out this signature card with your name,address,and occupation ?

  请你在这张签名卡片上填写你的名字、住址和职业。

  Ill get a receipt and a checkbook for you while youre completing these forms.

  你填写这张卡片时,我来为你筹备收据和支票。

  S:Can I get my name printed on the checks?

  史密斯:可以把我的名字印在支票上吗?

  C;Yes,of course .We offer free personalized checks to all our customers .

  员工:当然可以,大家对这里所有客户免费提供个人支票。

  If you would like your address printed on your checks,too,we can do that for a nominal charge .

  假如你想把你的住址也印在支票上,大家可以照办,为此需收取少许成本。

  S:I think Ill just take the free ones.I can always write my address on the checks myself .

  史密斯:看来我还选择免费支票,自己把住址写在支票上吧。

有关文章:

1.常用金融英语词语大全

2.金融英语

3.金融英语课程 介绍

4.金融行业用英语如何说

5.金融英语双语阅读两篇

 
 
更多>大智教育相关文章

考试报名
推荐图文
推荐大智教育
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  网站留言  |  RSS订阅  |  违规举报
智学网-大智教育,好的学习方法与技巧指导,我要自学网站